Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Test Drive Video

GoPro video clips of my Test Drive of the Ferrari California T. Recorded and edited by Ferrari North America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANFuOxVmKo8

I tried to keep my composure, and not wet my pants, or worse. This video clip does not reveal the inner leaping my soul is doing, the emotional backflips, the sensory overload of it all. But here are a few moments of my hour attacking the streets of Newport Beach in a brand new Ferrari California T.

The white car next to me at the stoplight is another Ferrari California T that had started out ahead of me by several minutes, and I caught him here, and finished several minutes ahead of him. He got to enjoy his ride longer than me, but I think I had more fun. It's all philosophical fidgeting about Ferraris and Fun...

 I tried to be blasé, and not reveal my burning NEED to drive this car, every day, for the rest of my life. I think I appear seriously interested, but non-committal.


No comments:

Post a Comment